This time you'll be introduced to some of the basic operations performed with text.
1. Startup Business Card Studio. Choose menu File->New->Create Empty Project.
2. Go to the Property Editor's window and select Page1 from the popup menu. Go to Picture properties and press Load from GALLERY button. Choose the following image from the Textures bookmark.
3. Add Text object and go to its Text properties section in the Property editor. Press Change Font button and change the color to Blue. Then enter the text you want to be displayed by pressing the ... button to the right of the Text field. Check WordWrap checkbox.
4. Set text's alignm,ent to Center and locate it in the center of the page. Then change roundness property to 50. Adjust Brush properties to Gradient and select elliptic, Black and Silver as start/end colors.
5. Add new text object to the document. Change its font color to Red and the Angle to 45. Use Edit->Move to menu items to sequantially bring the text to the left edge and then to the top edge. Copy the given text object and perform the same operations with minor changes which must be done to place it in the right bottom corner of the page (Angle=225).